Welcome to my blog! Thanks for visiting!

25/365 and 26/365

I had a SP/Bench Monday thing going on but my focus fell too low so I went with the backup which from my way out in the morning. It's been raining here for days and days and this was the last of a series of storms. Hopefully we get a few dry days.

25/365

When I was my daughter's age I collected these little Strawberry Shortcake dolls. My mom saved them and now my girls are fascinated by them. They even still have a trace of their scent which is amazing (and a little disturbing).

26/365

4 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Love these shots! I LOVE those Strawberry Shortcake dolls!

Laurie said...

I loved them too! Did you have the strawberry "house"?

Alison said...

Laurie, I had a little house that was like an armoire or a cabinet that opened like a dollhouse but not the one that looked like a strawberry. Ah, the good ole days!

Sara said...

I love this blog, Ali!! So many beautiful shots and the first month isn't even over yet!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...