Welcome to my blog! Thanks for visiting!

{anticipation}

"Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming." – Nicholas Sparks



Christmas week is in full swing at my house.  We spent the weekends with my-inlaws and the extended family of siblings and cousins.  Boxes from long distance relatives are rolling in, populating the area beneath the tree with tantalizingly wrapped presents and driving much speculation about what may or may not be contained within.  The kids are as excited as can be about the nightly frolics of our house elf and the imminent arrival of Santa.  I wonder if this is the last year they all believe?  Maybe I have one more year but if not, I’m enjoying this one.



2 comments:

Laurie said...

I think my 4 year old has his doubts about Santa already. He is so analytical! Hopefully he won't ever spill the beans for the other kiddos though.

Megan said...

What an adorable garland!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...