Welcome to my blog! Thanks for visiting!

96/101 . . . catching up from spring break

My girls (and dogs) have been out of town at my MIL's for spring break. It's been so quiet! They're back now and so is the noise. It hasn't been the most inspired week for me with limited subjects.

101/365
101/365 . . . window light

100/365
I should have done something clever for day 100. I'll have to aim for the next milestone!
100/365

99/365
99/365

98/365
My husband and I were walking around in our old neughborhood and there was this beautiful driveway covered in wisteria. The smell was intoxicating.
98/365 . . . wisteria

97/365
The color yellow grean for the sixty-four colors group on Flickr
97/365 . . . yellow green

96/365
96/365

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your photo. I Great that you are able to capture memories while the children are small.
Love the wisteria photo, you are so lucky to have such color around

Amanda said...

I love that you do the color group on flickr. I need to start doing something similar to break up the monotony.

Shannon Joy said...

What a handsome little man! Amazing images!

Courtney said...

He is such a cutie pie!! I love the one of him sitting in the grass!!

wenderful said...

Gorgeous light in that first one! So so cute.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...